Sunday, November 4, 2012

Rainboots!

Personally, I love to rock a pair of rainboots with skinny jeans and a cardigan. It's easy enough; rainboots are extremely versatile, come in many different designs and colors, and are really comfortable, as well as useful!



I live in one of the more rainy places on earth, and I know for a fact it's good to have a pair of these rubber refuges handy at all times.

My pair of rainboots consists of colorful polka dots on a basic black background, extremely similar to the one below. It makes for easy outfit planning; you can color coordinate your outfit with any color of the polka dots! Clever, right? I thought so too. I got my pair for about $20 at Costco last November; it was a great deal. 





I find rainboots not only extremely easy to style, but great foot protectors in the rainy weather. Their durability and usefulness comes in handy where I live, as it's pouring down rain most of the year. 


And if you're more into the designer labels and don't feel comfortable veering away from your norm, a few name brands such as Burberry and Hunter make some incredibly comfy and posh rainboots, just for you!





Rainboots are extremely easy to style; not only are skinny jeans and a peacoat a good choice for the chillier weather, but a long sweater is another great option. Throw on some leggings and you're ready to go. Even easier is a dress and tights! All of these are a great combo with rainboots. Not only do you look chic, but you're comfy and your feet are safe. Good deal, I'd say. 



What are you sitting here waiting for? Go get some rainboots!

-Maria




No comments:

Post a Comment