Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Floral Flowery Frilly Perfection.

FLORALS.

GOOD GRIEF. If you don't have a floral something-or-other, thank god you're reading this, because you've come to the right place.

No matter what season, florals are a MUST-HAVE for every girl's closet.

Florals come in every sort of way; shirts, scarves, dresses, skirts, shoes, you name it. Whatever you want floralized, you got it.

I wish I could say I have a closet full of florals, but I don't. I have very few flowery items, which I bug my mother about quite often. She is very ignorant of the fact that floral outfits are a wonderful thing. Don't be like that. Don't let your mother be like that. My advice to you, is to get off the computer and rush to the nearest store and BUY SOMETHING FLORAL.

I'm willing to admit that I die a little inside every time I see a stunning girl walk by in a just-as-heart-stopping dress. 

Luckily, I am the owner of two stunning floral dresses; both by Monteau brand. They're stretch-material, they hug you in all the right places, and are extremely comfortable. I got them each for $20 at a local Marshalls, which I think is a steal. I actually have more than just these two dresses by this brand; I'd definitely recommend it if you're looking for a cute dress.

I have this as a dress, (no black belt),



and this shirt in dress form as well.


Here are some more fabulous floral dresses that I would wear any day; florals, florals, FLORALS! God I love them so much, can't you tell? 



 The majority of floral dresses, people believe, are seasonal, and only to be worn in the summer and spring. I quite disagree; if you add some brightly colored tights, a cardigan, and leather boots, you are good to go during the fall and winter. People will love your twist on the classic flowery summerwear that floral dresses are SUPPOSED to be. Go for it and try something new with your flower print dress!


And here, for example, are some beautiful pencil skirts with different floral designs on them; I think they're gorgeous and would be great with some basic tights, flats, and a cashmere cardigan. 




I love, love, LOVE floral skirts; they're super cute, can be worn with almost anything, and come in tons of different designs. 





Finally, there are of course, flower covered shirts! You can't forget these; they're a great addition to any outfit!





Here is an idea for a cute little floral themed-outfit. These pants are adorable, and the loafers and pale pink sweater really pull it off, especially the cute purse as well!





I myself have a charming pair of leggings with a interesting flower print on them, and they a secret love of mine. I wear them when nobody's looking, when the outfit doesn't even match.... I need my floral dosage, what can I say? 



Gotta have some florals, that's the main point I'm trying to get across. Hopefully these cute outfit ideas inspired you to go looking for some floral print, because that's definitely my suggestion. Floral print is a wonderful, wonderful thing. Enjoy it!

- Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment