Sunday, November 4, 2012

North Face, Northwest, No Other Way!

I don't think I could survive without my North Face!

These amazing raincoats usually average around $100, for the basic windbreaker. You could say it's the official jacket of the Northwest; practically everyone has at LEAST one North Face! They're definitely worth the money, and last forever. I'm really glad I have some, they're great for the area I live in.

I personally have a fuzzy/fleece black North Face;


and a blue North Face windbreaker.


Also, Leniy recently got a black North Face windbreaker. We like to match, and often go out in these cute coats!


They're easy to throw on over anything; when I'm in a rush, I usually throw on a pair of jeans, Uggs, and my North Face windbreaker or fleece. 

Not only are they REALLY comfy, and really protective against the rain, they're stylish and great for us Northwesterners. Even if you don't live in the upper left side of our great country, you can still benefit from picking up one of these the next time you stop by your local REI. They're also available online, and definitely a good investment.

We both recommend these fabulous raincoats! Head out and grab a North Face today, and be ready for that rainy weather!

-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment