Monday, November 19, 2012

Headdresses





Have you been seeing metal headdresses and hair pieces around lately? Well I have. As soon as I saw this trend I knew that I had to pick up on it. 


Headdresses have been around for a long time... 


But only recently have they been employed for everyday use.


There are many kinds of these new-style headdresses:


from the style that goes around the head and across a middle part,





to the type that sits on the crown of the head,



to the kind that goes around your head in a 20's flapper girl fashion,


and finally to the type that wraps around the top of your head and fits snugly around an up-do.


A look like this can be pretty extreme... but if you have the occasion, I encourage you to go for it!

These are just a few of the hair jewelry pieces that I have seen... Hope this has inspired you to try them!

-Leniy 





















No comments:

Post a Comment